Information pursuant to and for the effects of Articles 13-14, Regulation (EU) 2016/679
(General Data Protection Regulation)
LANDOOR Srl Società Unipersonale, with registered office at Via Copernico 38, 20125 Milan, Italy, VAT no 10009800961, in its capacity as Controller (“Controller”), hereby informs you that EU Regulation no 2016/679 on the protection of personal data provides for the protection of natural persons and other subjects with regard to the processing of personal data.
Pursuant to Articles 13 and 14 of the aforementioned Regulation, please be informed as follows:
1. Purpose, legal basis of data processing
The processing of your personal data is aimed at:
- 1.a. rendering the services which are the subject matter of the contract between you and the Controller;
- 1.b. fulfilling the pre-contractual, contractual and fiscal obligations arising from the relationship in force;
- 1.c. fulfilling the obligations imposed by law, regulation, EU legislation or an order of the Authority (e.g., on anti-money laundering matters)
- 1.d. exercising the rights of the Controller, e.g., the right to legal defence.
Only after having obtained your specific and explicit consent, your data will be processed for the following purposes:
- 2. to send you via e-mail, mail and/or telephone the following information of the Controller: invitations to events, informational material, newsletters, communications on products or services and questionnaires measuring level of satisfaction of the quality of the services;
- 3. to send you via e-mail, mail and/or telephone the following information of third parties (e.g., business partners): invitations to events, informational material, newsletters, communications on products or services.
Please note that if you are already a client, you may receive business communications from us regarding services and products of the Controller similar to those which you have already used, unless you expressly exercise your right to objection, which you may freely do so at any time
2. Purpose of processing
Only the data provided by you will be used and stored.
3. Method of processing
In relation to the aforementioned purposes, your data will be subject to computer and paper processing. Data processing will ensure the logical and physical security and confidentiality of your personal data.
4. Nature of personal data
The personal data relating to the performance of the service you have requested will be the subject of processing.
During the performance of the service it may be necessary to acquire and carry out processing operations on your data. You will be requested to provide your written consent.
5. Scope of communication and disclosure
Your data may be disclosed to:
An updated list of the processors and persons in charge of processing is held at the registered office of the Controller.
- any party with the right to access such data by virtue of regulatory measures;
- our collaborators and employees, within the scope of their tasks, in Italy and the European Union.
Your personal data is stored on servers located within the European Union. It is understood that, where necessary, the Controller has the right to transfer the servers even outside of the EU. In this case, the Controller guarantees that the data transfer to non-EU countries will take place in compliance with applicable law, subject to the standard contractual clauses laid down by the European Commission.
6. Period of storage
Your data will be stored for as long as you are our client and any additional time thereafter solely to comply with legislative or fiscal obligations.
7. Rights of the data subject pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679
7.1 Right of access (Article 15), Right to rectification (Article 16)
The data subject has the right to obtain from the Controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and the following information:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of the personal data concerned;
- the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations;
- where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- the existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject.
7.2 Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”) (Article 17)
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the Controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay and the Controller shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies:
- the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- the data subject withdraws consent on which the processing is based according to point (a) of Article 6(1), or point (a) of Article 9(2), and where there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- the data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21(1) and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or the data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21(2);
- the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject;
- the personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services referred to in Article 8(1) of EU Regulation 2016/679.
7.3 Right to restriction of processing (Article 18)
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the Controller restriction of processing where one of the following applies:
- the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period enabling the Controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead;
- the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- the data subject has objected to processing pursuant to Article 21(1) of EU Regulation 2016/679 pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the Controller override those of the data subject.
7.4 Right to data portability (Article 20)
The data subject shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to the Controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another Controller without hindrance from the Controller to which the personal data have been provided.
8. Revocation of consent to the processing and exercise of the data subject’s other rights
The data subject may revoke consent to the processing and exercise of all of the other rights envisioned under EU Regulation 2016/679 by writing to the Controller at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.